C O N S U M E D

Foto dari sampul album Bleeding Through the Truth


I put you high on a pedestal
You trampled it down, thoughtless, unregalled
I gave you all, a heart drenched in my blood
You took them all with nothing but the word slut
I trusted you the knife, I gave you my back
Yet you put my head as a trophy in your rack

So here are my curse that I cried to the stormy night in thunderous wrath:

You will kiss the sole of my feet and bathe them in your tears
You will live a sorrowful life, insatiable thirst, incomplete orgasm, pitiful fuck, and hollowed soul
Your death will be awfully painful and your life would be more
Until then your eyes will open and those wrongs will haunt
And I'll be long gone watching from afar
Knowing you'll find no solace
Once and for all


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Another Fake Orgasm

Tentang "Dikocok-kocok" dan "Keluar di Dalem"

Belahan Dada, Anyone?