The Price I've Got to Pay

... for being somebody's secret mate on his journey to the next end:

Unrecognized, unknown, unadmitted and unlisted even in his website.
He has me only in his head. Feels like unexsist even to a man who says 'I need you', 'I feel like I have you', and 'don't go'.

Very well, then. This is a shout of protest to you about how you assassin my character. Or a sheer jealousy on how you put underage nobody in the list while I'm not. Haha!

Yet, I understand.

I DO really understand, since what we have is just what it is.

Sad but true. Kek lagu metalikah.

*sigh*


...and this post still bears the mark of...

Comments

  1. Anonymous1:18 AM

    model puisi Enggress ... mulai mirip2 sama Mbakayune Venus yoo??

    Apa dikabaripun?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:18 PM

    so apa dan berapa yang terbayar, worthed ga ? pastinya worthed ya ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. moes jum:
    hehe...

    e8ayz:
    yah, lumayan la. bisa buat tambahan modal.
    =P

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Wanna lash The Bitch?

Popular posts from this blog

Another Fake Orgasm

Tentang "Dikocok-kocok" dan "Keluar di Dalem"

Belahan Dada, Anyone?