The Thought of A Dying Lover-at-Heart

As a proud Sagittarian, this bleeding heart would recuperate in no time. Still, I draw the conclusion that maybe I'm no good to any living woman. Perhaps I destined to live alone. Very well, then. Let's be alone, shall we?!
An online friend after 15 fast-paced minutes of whining over the lost love who got another lover.


Ah, sudahlah. I mourn for you, my dear friend. I really do. If only I could pacarin you, we'd be in bed together long, long time ago. With cigarettes in our hands and dreams in our heads, and silence after one, long and hardly ending argumentations. You're my long lost half...


Judul diadaptasi dari sini.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Another Fake Orgasm

Tentang "Dikocok-kocok" dan "Keluar di Dalem"

Belahan Dada, Anyone?