Me Playing Linkin Park - NUMB

"Karena jomblo maka nggak ada tuntutan feminin ya?"

"Haha! D'ya think so?"

As he said: An addict of chaos theories, I am.
As she said, simply: Nuts.

As I SAY: ................................................................................


Damn! Jez dunno wut 2 say or do. I gratefullycursed feeling nothing. I've been blessed that all of my senses had been deprived. Blank. Nothing. Zero.

Ah, rambut gwa keren sekali! Sepatu baru gwa juga!






[In memoriam of these five years, with all bruises and scratches that I've been savored each day... greedily and absentmindedly]

p.s: edan! bikin entri kek gini aje perlu sebulan! dasar chicken!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Another Fake Orgasm

Tentang "Dikocok-kocok" dan "Keluar di Dalem"

Belahan Dada, Anyone?