Because nobody rules over my thoughts. Live with it.
As my account suspended and I've got no one to blame upon, here is the repost of what the BHI English Club had learned so far. I don't do this for my students' sake. I do this for me, for the joy of keeping the record of what I've got in store to poison people's mind. But everyone's invited! (=
Below is the summary of what we have learned in our first class, 14 February 2009.
1. Simple Present Tense
Subject + Verb
- He goes to the English Club.
Subject + do/does + not + Verb
- I do not go to the English Club.
Do/does + subject + Verb + ?
- Does she go to the English Club?
* Stating the action that happens in the present (d’oh)
- I bully everybody with this summarized material.
* Stating the fact
- The sun rises every morning just like my urge to smack everyone in the face.
* Stating what one capable of
- Suprie drives motorcycle just like Yudi swims. One of these days.
* Stating one’s activities
- I go to School for Bitches and Bastards and that is why I am capable of teaching in BHI (means study).
* Stating characteristic
- Her pubic hair is red.
Q: Why -s in every verb for 3rd Singular Pronoun (he/she/it/name) while the others don’t?
A: To remind us, the non-natives, to use ‘does’ in making negative and interrogative sentences
Being a religious man, Ipul fucks five times a day.
(Hey, I didn’t even have red underline when typing this in my Word! Well, except for the word Ipul because he himself is a failure… to have bule face and ngapak tongue)
2. Simple Present Continuous
Subject + to be (am/is/are) + V-ing
- I am learning English in BHI English Club.
Subject + to be (am/is/are) + not + V-ing
- I am not learning English in BHI English Club.
To be (am/is/are) + subject + V-ing + ?
- Are you learning English in BHI English Club?
* Stating the action that is still going on at the time the sentence uttered
- Shhh… Keep it down. Ipul is fucking.
* Exclamation of disturbance
- Yo, Ipul! Could you please turn down your noisy fucking down? I’m reading!
Bahtiar is milking his wife’s breast after making a bottle of milk for his baby.
- Banana (noun)
- Milk (verb, noun)
- Metrosexual (adjective)
- Amazing (adjective?)
- Cheer (verb)
Any questions? Ask me anything with your comments below! Oh, try to find the comment form yourself. It's here somewhere *evilgrins*
ps: there are these rules apply in my class: Turn your fuckin’ mobile off, do as I say, and feel free to ask me anything. I repeat, ANY thing!
Labels: The Fun